- All-in-one kit for wrapping headers
- Includes (2) 2 in x 50 ft rolls of exhaust wrap
- One can of High Temperature Silicone Coating spray
- Stainless steel locking ties
About DEI Exhaust Wrap Kits
DEI’s Exhaust Wraps are designed to lower under-hood temperatures, increase exhaust scavenging, protect components near the exhaust system, and more. Exhaust scavenging encourages lower intake air temperatures and greater exhaust flow – maximizing the performance benefits of your exhaust system.
DEI offers their Exhaust Wrap kit in three finishes, Black Wrap with Black Coating, Tan Wrap with White Coating, and Tan Wrap with Aluminum Coating. Use the drop down menu above to choose your Wrap of choice.
Will it Fit?
This is a universal kit for automotive exhaust systems featuring (2) 2 in x 50 ft rolls of exhaust wrap along with locking ties and a high temperature silicone spray.
Note: DEI does NOT recommend wrapping Titanium exhausts. The alloys used in the production of titanium exhaust systems tend to be thin and are designed to dissipate heat quickly. By wrapping the exhaust, the additional heat can make the titanium alloy turn brittle and prone to premature cracking.
What’s in the Box?
(2) 2 in x 50 ft Exhaust Wraps
(1) Can of HT Silicone Coating Spray
(8) 8 in Stainless Steel Locking Ties
(4) 14 in Stainless Steel Locking Ties
|DEI Exhaust Wrap Kit
Black Wrap W/ Black Coating, Tan Wrap W/ Aluminum Coating, Tan Wrap W/ White Coating
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.