Borla Long Tube Headers (15-17 GT)
Improve horsepower, torque, and sound quality on your 5.0 Mustang with Borla’s 1-3/4″ Long Tube Headers.
Out of stockCompare
- 1-3/4″ 16-Gauge Mandrel Bent stainless steel tubing
- T-304 Stainless steel construction for quality and durability
- More Horsepower & Torque
About Borla Long Tube Headers
Borla designed their Long Tube Headers to improve the horsepower and torque output across the power band on your 2015-17 Mustang GT. This is achieved by creating a more free-flowing, less restrictive exhaust flow compared to stock manifolds.
Used in conjunction with a Borla 3.0 inch Cat-Back system, such as the ATAK or S-Type, Borla measured significant increases in horsepower and torque at the wheels. To achieve similar gains on your own Mustang, we recommend having your car tuned to get the most out of your new exhaust system.
Borla Long Tubes are constructed from 1-3/4″ mandrel bent 16-gauge T-304 stainless steel tubing for maximum quality and strength. The long tubes feature 3/8″ stainless steel header flanges and 2.75 inch collectors.
Will it Fit?
This system is designed to fit all 2015-2017 Mustang GT Coupes & Convertibles
- Mandrel bent 1-3/4″ T-304 stainless steel tubing
- 3/8″ Stainless Steel Header Flanges
- 2.75″ Collectors
- Improved Horsepower & Torque
- Improved sound
What’s in the Box?
(2) Long Tube Headers (Driver & Passenger sides)
(2) O2 Sensor Extensions
All required Installation Hardware & Instructions
- Borla Long-Tube Headers are intended for off-road use only and are not street-legal.
- These Long Tubes are intended for use with one of Borla’s 3.0 inch Cat-Back Systems, such as the S-Type, or ATAK. To use these Long Tube Headers with the factory exhaust, Borla’s 2.5″ Cat-Back Exhaust, or any other 2.5″ aftermarket exhaust systems will require the use of Borla’s Intermediate Adapter Pipes – Sold Separately.
|Dimensions||11 × 21 × 45 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.